Last updated: May 6, 2023
What information do we collect?
Personal information you disclose to us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on our website, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, or otherwise contact us. The personal information we collect can include your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate our website. This information does not reveal your specific identity but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our website, and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our website and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
How do we use your information?
We use your personal information for various purposes, including:
- To provide and operate our website
- To improve, personalize, and expand our website
- To communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- To create aggregated and anonymized data for statistical analysis
Will your information be shared with anyone?
We only share your personal information with your consent or to comply with the law. We may process or share your data in the following situations:
- Vendors, consultants, and other third-party service providers: We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work.
- Legal or regulatory requirements: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
How do we keep your information safe?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect the security of your personal information. However, please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
What are your privacy rights?
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area (EEA) or the United Kingdom (UK), you have certain data protection rights. Motoring Mojo aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal information. If you wish to be informed of what personal information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the personal information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Do we make updates to this policy?
How can you contact us about this policy?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may contact us by email at email@example.com.
How can you review, update, or delete the data we collect from you?
If you would like to request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.